Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I apply for Online Admission ?
To apply for Online Admissions, kindly visit the Admission page and proceed to apply.
2. How do I apply for a job or how do I know whether there are job vacancies?
You can visit the respective school website where you will find the job vacancies in the careers portal.
3. Whom shall I contact for school related queries?
The school wise contacts are given below :
1. Gokuldham High School & Junior College
2. Yashodham High School
3. Vasant Vihar High School & Junior College
4. Lakshdham High School
5. Thane Police School
6. Playmate Pre School Goregaon
7. Lakshdham Playmate Pre School
8. Vasant Vihar Playmate Pre School
9. GAET Counselling Center
4. What is the eligibility criteria for admission?
Log on to the respective school website and check for eligibility criteria under the admission page.
5. Do the schools provide transport facilities to students?
Yes, the schools provide excellent transport facilities to its students.
6. Which curriculum is followed in GAET schools?
Vasant Vihar High School - ICSE (A.Y 2021-22 for Grades 1-9)
Lakshdham High School - ICSE
Gokuldham High School & Junior College - ICSE & ISC
Yashodham High School & Junior College - State Board
Thane Police School - State Board
7. Are Junior Colleges available in GAET schools?
Yes, Gokuldham High School & Junior College - ISC
Vasant Vihar High School & Junior College - HSC
8. What precautionary measures are you following during the global pandemic?
All SOP guidelines issued by the Government are being strictly followed in our institutions.
9. Are the schools under CCTV surveillance?
Yes all the school premises are under CCTV surveillance.
It is monitored on a regular basis.
10. Is the School bus transport system run by the school or outsourced to some other agency?
The School bus transport system is officially owned and run by Goenka & Associates Educational Trust and authorised by the Government.
11. What is your visitation policy?
With prior appointment, parents can visit the school. Currently, we are limiting visitors in our schools.
12. What kind of parent involvement do you have at the school?
Under normal circumstances, our doors are always open to parents, and throughout the year parents have the opportunity to contact us or take an appointment to talk to the Principal. We also offer different opportunities for parent involvement throughout the year
13. What are you doing to protect the health and safety of the children in your care during the global pandemic?
We currently are not allowing parents or visitors inside the school building. S.O.P Guidelines have been prepared for the students and staff which will be followed once schools reopen.
14. What if my child gets sick while at school? What are the medical facilities available in the school for any medical emergency?
Kindly refer the Safety Section to read the details.
15. Do you have cameras in the classrooms so that I can see my child throughout the day?
All our schools have cameras in their gathering zones but not in classrooms.They are constantly monitored throughout the day and recordings are kept by our IT department.
16. Can the sports teachers give coaching to student/s on a holiday?
Coaching facility is available. You may contact the respective school office to get details regarding coaching classes.
17. Is the transport system run by the school or outsourced to some other agencies?
Yes, the School bus transport system is officially owned by Goenka & Associates Educational Trust and authorized by the Government.
18. Are drivers and conductors put to Alcohol-meter test?
Absolutely yes, a daily routine test for Alcohol/Drug is done when the drivers and conductors arrive in the school premises.
19. Are students of the school allowed to carry mobile phones or other electronic devices?
Before the pandemic the students were not allowed to carry mobile phones/tabs or any other electronic gadgets but after the introduction of digital education we're planning to provide digital platform in order to improvise the concept of learning.
20. How often is CCTV network monitored?
The CCTV network of every school is monitored on regular intervals by respective school Engineers.
21. Which platform does the institution use for Online Education? How far is it reliable? What are its advantages and disadvantages?
GAET has provided all its schools the provision of GSuite for Education, now called as Google Workspace which has excellent features that are promising to sync with the real world Education system.
22. What if the student forgets the password for the Google Workspace Account?
The GAET IT administrator has allowed users to set up recovery phone numbers. If the users follow this method, they need not ask for password reset in future even while using individual domain email IDs.